Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

people i saw every week

When I first came to Chile, I wasnt quite sure how I felt about the place.  Santiago was a big city for me and I had just been in Cuba 36 hours prior.  There was a huge culture shock.  As time went by I found myself liking Santiago more and more.  These are some of the people I saw every week.  It was so great to meet all of you.  Thanks for participating.  This week has been very exciting for me with my blog.  A band that I met in 2012, Les Elephants Bizarres,  will make a song for me for a video I will be making for youtube.  Plus I will be having some professional help with my video.  And lastly, next month I will be going to Bucharest, Romania to meet up with the band!!!! Things are coming together quite nicely!!


the kitten was too small for the glasses

Chile

scrubbers

Chile 5080

Chile

Chile

awesome gift i received, thank you!!

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

cholo

Chile

more presents! thank you!!!

Chile

Chile 5090

Chile

and more, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment