Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

halloween part 2 october 31st

On Halloween day I decided to do my hair really crazy.  I have done it in the past where I have had really long pigtales, but this year I decided to try three tufts with blue and green hair.  I went as Krusty the clown from the Simpsons.  By the end of the night I was able to perfect the laugh.   Some of the costumes were really great.  It was nice to see that almost everyone was dressed up for the holiday.  Traveling on the bus and metro was a different story.  NOBODY was dressed up and I got lots of stone cold faces. Much different to the reactions I got last year when I was in Japan for Halloween.    Thanks to everyone who participated!


ready to go to the preparty

England

Cuba

Venezuela

Venezuela

Venezuela

Venezuela

Venezuela

Chile

Chile

Venezuela 4900

Venezuela (birthday girl! already pictured)

creepy shirt

Venezuela

Venezuela

at the preparty

Chile

Chile

Chile

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA  (already pictured)

Chile   4910

Chile

Chile

USA

USA

USA

Chile

USA (already pictured)

Chile

USA

group pic

Chile

Chile   4920

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Bolivia    4928

No comments:

Post a Comment