Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

rooftop party

It was so difficult to get all the color off my body after the color run, but I did the best I could.  My friend invited me to her friend´s birthday party on a rooftop, so even with a bit of color I decided to go.  It was such a great party with a great mix of people.  So many people were from different groups and it was great to have everyone mingle with each other.  It was a bit hard to see because the lack of light, but I did the best I could with taking photos.  Thanks to those who participated.  Can´t wait til the next rooftop party!

Chile

Germany  5030

Germany

Germany

Zimbabwe (already pictured)

Venezuela

Chile

Chile

USA

England

Peru

Bolivia

Spain  5040

Colombia

USA

Chile

Chile

Spain

Chile

Chile

Colombia

Chile

Peru  5050

No comments:

Post a Comment