Translate

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Beach Bowl (behind the scenes) Manly Beach, Sydney

I was lucky enough to have Lizzie Armanto take some photos for me behind the scenes of the skateboarding competition.  I gave her my glasses and my camera and she did her thing.  Unfortunately, my camera wasn't working due to the fact that I have dropped it numerous times.  However, she was nice enough to take the photos on her iphone and sent me the photos.  Its the second time I have had someone take photos for me behind the scenes where I couldn't go.  Hopefully in the future I will be able to go behind the scenes myself!  Thank you so much for you kindness, I really appreciate it!! You rock!!! 

view i had from the stands

can't remember if the guy fell or not


Corey Juneau USA

Trey Wood USA

Kalani David USA

Daniel Cuervo Dominican Republic

USA

Poppy Star Australia 

Alex Sorgente USA  7277

No comments:

Post a Comment