Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Beach Bowl Manly, Australia

Life is really funny sometimes.  Yesterday I was watching the skateboarders practice for the Beach Bowl.  I was taking a lot of photos and I was wondering how I was going to be able to take photos of the contestants wearing my glasses.  My friend really wanted me to get the one and only female skateboarder to wear my glasses.  TONIGHT, that PROFESSIONAL FEMALE skateboarder, Lizzie Armanto walks into the place I am at and asks to use the toilet.  After she comes out I ask if she is the skateboarder I saw the previous day and she says she is.  OF COURSE I ask for her photo wearing my glasses and I also ask her if she could possibly help me out with asking the other contestants to wear my glasses.  As a fellow Californian she says she would.  I'll definitely try to make it to the practice on Saturday.  Thanks so much Lizzie!!!! Best of luck to you!!!!! KICK THOSE BOYS' ASSES!!!  GIRL POWER!!!! hahahahah!!!!       (then at night i met up with my friend's cousin and his friend for a quick drink in the office before they headed back to the city)

same photo from the previous post, Lizzie in action

USA  (lizzie armanto)   7260

Czech Republic 

Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment