Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Japanese Festival in Manly, Australia

I had a nice walk from Spit Bridge to Manly with my friends on Saturday morning and when I came back into Manly I saw that there was some dancing going on in the corso.  Then I realized that there was a small festival in commemoration for the huge earthquake that hit Japan in 2011.  The people who were there were really nice and everyone let me take their photo.  The dancing was really great and I had a fun time for the short amount of time I was there.  Thank you!!

Japan 
Japan

Japan  7280

info about the festival

i practiced some calligraphy 

Japan

Australia

Australia 

some origami

some cheerleading 

Japan

Japan

Japan

poster

some dancing

the whole group dancing

Japan

Australia

Japan

Japan  7290

Japan

Japan  7292

No comments:

Post a Comment