Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Day in Sydney (Grand Thailand Festival)

I decided to make use of the $2.50 transportation cap on sunday, so I went to the city to walk around.  Randomly I came across a Thailand Festival.  I was a bit sad because before I arrived to the festival, I ate some food and was too full to enjoy the delicious Thai food.  I walked around the booths and was able to try thai cotton candy for free, some chicken with peanut sauce for free, got free coconut oil and was able to chat with some really nice people.  I found out that the second biggest community outside of Thailand for Thai people is in Sydney.  The first is in Los Angeles.  After the festival I took the ferry to Olympic Park and the views to get there were awesome!  Then I decided to go back to the festival and get some food to take away.  I got thai beef salad and mango with sticky rice.  On my out of the festival I came across a booth that was selling soccer ball purses.  I have never seen anything like them, so I decided to get one.  It was a great day in the city.  Thanks everyone!


in line for the free tasting

cotton candy floss wrapped in a roti type thing

Thailand

Thailand (never had a person crying wearing my glasses :/)

Thailand

Thailand

Thailand 

the festival grounds

Thailand

Thailand

Thailand  7300

Buddha 

view from the ferry

beautiful day

reminded me a bit of portugal

Spain

Spain

Ecuador

harbor bridge

music playing at the thai festival 

Thailand

Australia 

Thailand

Thailand  7307

2 comments:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    อาหาร เด็ก 6 เดือน

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this blog to share knowledge about this important topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new tips with new enthusiasm.
    อาหาร เด็ก 1 ขวบ

    ReplyDelete