Translate

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

comedy night, sugar lounge

I have dropped my camera more than a few times and the last time was the final time for my camera so I had to get a new one.  I was lucky enough to get an amazing camera for really cheap on gumtree.  The camera has a bunch of new settings so I was messing around with it and put a photo of my lunch on the magazine cover setting.
Later at night a friend of mine went to check out the stand up comedy at Sugar Lounge.  The comedians did a really good job.  They were funny and were able to get the crowd laughing.  After their set they jolted out of the place immediately.  Luckily I was able to get one of the guys who worked at Sugar Lounge to chase them down before they were gone for a good.  And I was able to get their photos.  Thanks for the laughs and the photos!!!!!


fancy lunch fit enough for a cover :)

Germany

Australia 

Australia 

Wales   7270

No comments:

Post a Comment