Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2016

women's under 21 volleyball match manly, australia

My friend and I were walking around the beach and saw that there was a competition going on.  We went to see what it was and we saw that there was a volleyball tournament going on.  When we first watched it the weather was beautiful.  Suddenly the weather took a turn and it was raining.  I wanted to watch the gold medal game so I watched under the rain.  Unfortunately it was raining too much for me to ask the team from USA an Brazil to wear my glasses.  Congrats to the USA team for getting the gold medal against Brazil.  Thanks to the Japan and Australian team for wearing my glasses!


the day started off very beautiful

Japan

Japan

Australia  7310

Australia

gold medal game

medal ceremony 

No comments:

Post a Comment