Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Back in the Czech Republic

So, with an unexpected HUGE turn of events, I am now in the Czech Republic.  I am taking care of my grandma in her village.  It is challenging at times, but its good to be here.  The weather was really crazy last week, with it hailing for 20 minutes and turning everything white.  My grandma's village is close to a forest, so its been nice ridning my bike through the forest.  However, I have to be careful because for 2 days I went into the forest I found a tick on me each day.  Then my friend was kind enough to invite me to a little weekend trip that she was having with her boyfriend and another friend.  We got to go horse riding and went to another place to go for a hike.  The view from the top was beautiful.  Next we went to a place called Amerika lom.  It was really beautiful there as well.  It was such a nice day and something that I really needed!!!  Thanks for a wonderful day!!  :)


peacock in garden in praha

20 minutes of the hail storm turned everything white

big pieces

forest near my grandma's village

riding my bike

the horse i rode

Czech Republic

hello

Czech Republic  7460

we climbed to the top of the rock

gorgeous views

top of the world

Czech Republic

my giant chair

area that we went to

steep way we had to hike up

the river

an american in amerika

No comments:

Post a Comment