Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

road trip (kawiti glowworm caves)

Because my friends were a bit too busy to show me around, i decided to go on a roadtrip to the northern part of the north island.  I was able to see some pretty cool stuff and happened to stumble upon a family owned glowworm cave.   The tour was nice and small and the guide was knowledgeable and friendly.  We were able to ask  all the questions we wanted and were even able to see the glowworms up close.  It was so cool to see what they really looked like.   I really liked the fact that the cave still belonged in the family and that it wasn't too touristy.  Plus being able to see the worms up close and seeing the resident eel, Elvis.  Thanks guys! ! You did a great job! !!

Waterfalls

Up close

Nice view point

Bay of whales with my hometown whale shirt

New Zealand 

Entrance of the cave

New Zealand

New Zealand

Malaysia 

Malaysia 

New Zealand

New Zealand 7378

No comments:

Post a Comment