Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Pancake Rocks and Christchurch, New Zealand

After Franz Josef, my friend and I drove to the pancake rocks.  They were really cool and the rock blow hole was pretty awesome.  Unfortuntely the weather wasnt the best but we were lucky enough to check out the rocks without getting too wet.  The next day we drove back to Christchurch.  I dropped my friend off at a friends house and then I went to my friends aunts house.  Then the next day I had my flight to Sydney..........


rough waters

pancake rocks

the blow hole

surge pool

more rocks

looking off in the distance, haha

sunset

Australia

snow capped mountains

rocks at castle hill

rocks

off in the distance

Spain

Germany  7450

Spain

New Zealand

New Zealand

New Zealand

New Zealand  7455

No comments:

Post a Comment