Translate

Friday, August 24, 2018

Day at the Beach (Jurmala, Latvia)

I decided that I needed to check out the beach because it was just a 40 min train ride from Riga.  The round trip ticket was just 2.73 euros, so I definitely needed to check out the beach.  It was nice to get out of the city, but unfortunately it wasn't hot enough to go swimming in the sea.  The water was quite shallow because the people that went into the water had to go quite far out just to swim.  There was a tower in the middle of a forest area that was free to go in and gave me a great view of the area.  I was told that there were nice sights at night in Riga, so when I returned to the city I went for a nice walk around the city.  It was a relaxing way to finish my trip. 

France
Italy  9085
view from the tower
forest all around
the tower
India
reminded me of Disneyland
gorgeous bridge at night
close up
popular meeting spot
farm animal statue
buddy bears again at night
Einstein bear

No comments:

Post a Comment