Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Games at the hostel (Vilnius, Lithuania)

After both walking tours, I still walked around the city.  It was my last day in Vilnius and I wanted to make sure that I saw everything that I could.  Later in the evening, I learned how to play an Aussie game called Pass the Card.  The concept was simple and it was easy to play.  It was quite fun because when someone lost they had to either sing a song, do push ups or do jumping jacks.  Everyone was in good spirits so it was great.  It was nice to have a relaxing night because the next day I was going to have to wake up quite early to catch my bus to Riga, Latvia.

pumpkin and butter lemonade and a pulled pork sandwich...delicious!!
seats made from old bath tubs
double glasses for the dog
nice reflections
skate park
saw this angel in several parks of the city, but usually sitting on buildings
castle in the distance
playing an Aussie game...pass the card
USA
Australia
Czech Republic
he lost.....
South Africa
gotta get me with the glasses
Lithuania  9075

No comments:

Post a Comment