Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2018

First Day in Vilnius, Lithuania

I was supposed to fly to Vilnius on August 10th, but received an email from RyanAir stating that the pilots from Germany might go on strike that day.  They allowed me to change airline ticket to another day free of charge.  I decided to extend my trip by a day.  I took a bus from Prague to Berlin because the airline ticket from Berlin to Vilnius was only 35 euros. When I arrived to Vilnius the weather was beautiful.  It was actually quite hot.  I walked around the city a little bit, but not as much as I was expecting to do so.  I wasn't in a huge hurry to see everything because I was spending 4 days in the city.

church
another church
100 years!
and another church
tried the local cider, it was OK
Ireland
France  9004

No comments:

Post a Comment