Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Free Alternative Walking Tour (Vilnius, Lithuania)

I had just gone on the free walking tour of the city at 12pm which ended at 2:45pm.  I had just 15 minutes to get a cord for my camera and to get to the meeting spot (in front of Town Hall) for the Alternative Walking Tour which started at 3pm.  Luckily I made it on time.  The group wasn't as big as it was at 12pm, which was great.  It was a nice size group and this time I was able to get everyone's photo for my blog.  We walked towards the train station and got to enjoy some street art.  I'm really glad I got the chance to go, but it was a bit tough just because I had been on a tour just before this one.   If you want more information about their tours you can check out their facebook page here.

telling us a little bit of where we are going to go
pigeons hangout spot...
nice street wall art
explaining us some stuff
cool street art
Make everything great again
Serbia 9056
had to get myself in front of the picture as well
Lithuania on display with trains
England
some cool street art
Argentina
Argentina
Argentina  9060
left over Jewish store front remains
England
Spain
Spain
Spain
Spain
Spain
Argentina
Netherlands
Netherlands
Lithuania  9070

No comments:

Post a Comment