Translate

Monday, August 6, 2018

Mexican food and Karaoke (Prague, CZ)

My friend knew some people who were visiting Prague from Malaysia (where she is from), so she set up drinks at a Mexican restaurant.  We first had Margaritas and nachos at the Mexican place and then we moved on to a karaoke bar.  It was a lot of fun, however at the karaoke bar it was soooooo hot.  The place didn't have any fans or air conditioning.  About 2 hours later they brought out a fan, but ONLY for the DJ and not the customers!!! What the heck??!! Anyways it was a really fun night and now I have over 9000 people wearing my glasses.  One thousand more people and I will have an exhibition of some of the photos I have taken all over the world with my glasses!!

say cheese
Malaysia
Malaysia
Malaysia
Malaysia
Malaysia
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Colombia 9000
Portugal
Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment