Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Creative Thinking Event Tokyo, Japan

Last Friday I finished work early, so I wanted to do something new.  I came across an event for creative thinking.  I wasn`t exactly sure what the event entailed but it seemed interesting.  Two ladies from China are doing research about domestic violence in different countries.  They wanted to think of a creative way to obtain information from people who are suffering from domestic violence.  They decided that the best way would be to design a box that enabled people to write their situations and put it in the box.  We split into two groups and had to think of a design that would be appealing and encourage people to write their stories.  It was a good chance to be creative and meet new people.  I hope the ladies are successful in obtaining some information.  Best of luck!!

brainstorming
China  9215
Serbia
China
Kenya
Japan
box my group made
Pakistan   9220

No comments:

Post a Comment