Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2018

CS meeting Tokyo, Japan

Monday was my last day of work and after work my co-workers and I went to a pakuchi (cilantro) restaurant.  I had pho, but the main thing I really wanted to try at the restaurant was the cilantro cheesecake.  After the meal we all ordered the cilantro cheesecake, but it was sold out.  I HAD to try it, so last night I went back to the restaurant JUST to try the cake.  It was delicious.  It didn't have a strong cilantro taste, but just the perfect amount. It was probably one of the most unique dessert flavors I have ever tried.  Afterwards I went to Shibuya for the CS meeting.  It was nice seeing some familiar faces and a lot of new ones.  This upcoming week is going to be crazy for me with traveling.  Tomorrow I am flying to Rome for a 20 hour layover, Sunday back to the Czech Republic and on Wednesday I'll be flying to California for Christmas!  I'm ready!!

cilantro cheesecake!
group pic
Netherlands
USA
Hungary
Australia
Brazil  9230
New Zealand
Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment