Translate

Monday, December 24, 2018

Fishing Southern California, USA

Every time I go home my father wants to take me fishing with him.  He goes quite often in his free time.  I always like going because there is always the potential to see a whale.  No one had seen a whale so far this season, but I had a feeling that we would see a whale.  I was very lucky that the water was quite calm because sometimes I can get seasick.  It was a fun day of fishing.  I caught 15 fish, but only one fish was a keeper.  There was another fish I felt I had on the line which was quite heavy, but a sea lion got it before I could reel it in!!  The one fish I kept was not that big, however, it won me the jackpot on the boat!!  I had never won before, so that was pretty cool.  Plus we saw a California Grey Whale!!!  Later in the evening my parents and I went to see the Christmas lights at the harbor.  They were quite nice! 
Seasons Greetings!!

start of the day
pelican just chilling
getting live bait
interesting bird
cool blue waters
view of salt creek and strands beach from the boat
really nice colors
USA
England   9234
going back to the harbor
with my winning fish!
smaller boat than I usually go on
of course palm trees in southern California
happy harbor days in Dana Point
play on words
this is how we have Santa
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment