Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wine Tasting Temecula, California USA

A friend of mine whom I have known since elementary school, but only just caught up with 2 years ago was also visiting home for the holidays, so we decided to catch up.  Since his days were limited I joined him and his parents to wine tasting in Temecula.  It was a spur of the moment plan and it turned out to be a fun expected day! I do not know much about wine like they do, but I was able to enjoy some great tasting wine and food.  It was cool to learn about wine with the seasoned veterans. My friend actually has had made wine for the last couple years now.  Thanks for letting me join you guys!

about to try the only good wine at this winery....
the tasting menu....really not great
the wine with the vines that produced the grapes that made it
USA  9235
in front of the winery.  wearing my glasses over my sunglasses
at a MUCH better winery
Egypt
USA
wine tasting!
beautiful scenery
delicious fries cooked in duck and bacon fat
Egypt  9238

No comments:

Post a Comment