Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Feldkirch, Austria

I took a train from Innsbruck to Feldkirch (2 hours).  I am happy that I didn't buy the ticket online because it was actually 5 euros more.  All I had to do was get to the train station in Innsbruck, find a machine, click on the route and time I wanted and pay 5 euros less than online.  It was very easy!  The train ride to Feldkirch was quite beautiful.  The landscape was amazing.  Lucky for me the next day was beautiful and I got to enjoy great weather.  I walked to a wildlife park and then walked through the historical downtown area.  It was quite a small city, but very beautiful.  Then I jumped on a bus for 30 minutes (4.20 euros) to get to Schaan, Liechtenstein. 

view from the train
im in a train (a bit expensive, but very comfortable)
a town we passed before getting to Feldkirch
had to pass a river to get to the downtown area
cute buildings
view of the city
bunch of stairs i had to walk up
long horns for such a small animal
racoon
nice antlers
view from the park
chubby guy
tucked away in the mountains
nicely colored buildings
castle
interesting statue
golden fleece
cat's tower
Switzerland
main square
nice stained glass
more stained glass
my shadow
outside of the church
loved the old architecture
river
Austria 9713
about to cross the border

No comments:

Post a Comment