Translate

Friday, August 16, 2019

Last day in Zurich, Switzerland

The last day I was in Zurich, it rained a LOT!!!!  Luckily it mainly rained in the morning and then it was fine for most of the day.  The first thing I did was go to a Swatch store on the main road.  I bought my first Swatch.  The watch doesn't need batteries, it works on movement.  The only time i would need to wind it up is if I do not have it on my wrist for more than 48 hours.  Then I had to go to a chocolate shop to try the dessert my friend got the day before.  It was amazing!!! So yummy!  Then I went to a store where they sell items people forgot on public transportation.  Considering the items for the store were free, the prices were ridiculously expensive.  I couldn't believe all the things people have forgotten on pubic transport and the fact that they sell the items! Then I walked by the lake to relax and found a Chinese garden.  At the end of the day it was time to say bye to my friends.  I took a bus at 1:30am that arrived to Prague at 11am.  It was a long bus ride, but it was easy and comfortable to get back home.

so beautiful
yummy chocolate tart
bikes on sale....one was for over 400 euros!
random bags
random structure
finally cleared up
my new watch
 hey duck
looks like inside of a forest
reminded me of my hometown
they all came to me because i fed them
Chinese Garden
didn't feel like going inside
Switzerland
Switzerland 9732

No comments:

Post a Comment