Translate

Monday, August 12, 2019

Zurich, Switzerland Day 1

From Sargans I needed to catch a train to get to Zurich.  I was able to find a ticket for just 9.80 euros, when the normal price was around 30 euros.  I was able to get a supersaver ticket, which you can find here.  I just needed to make sure I took the exact train my ticket was for.  It took me an hour to get to Zurich.  The sun was still up and it was quite hot.  I met my friend at the train station and we immediately went to the river to swim with his friends.  After the sun went down we headed to the center where they closed off an area near the museum for pop up bars and dance areas.  It was so crazy for me to think that earlier in the day I was hiking in the Alps and went to a donkey festival in Liechtenstein and now I had just finished swimming in the river in Zurich and having a night out. It was a long, but great day!

in the distance there is a poster with Japanese writing on it
Venezuela   9720
Germany
Israel
Ecuador
Panama   9724
crossing the river
nice lights
drinking area
dancing area
lights in the tent
cool atmosphere, but I was dead tired

No comments:

Post a Comment