Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Liechtenstein Day 1

It was so easy to get to Schaan, Liechtenstein from Feldkirch, Austria.  It was the shortest distance I traveled in a LONG time, just 30 minutes!  I was advised to get the Adventure Pass during my stay and it was great!!!  For two days the pass was 29 CHF (one day its 25).  This included all the buses, free entrances to a few museums, free tourist stamp for the passport, free magnet, free wine tasting at the Prince's vineyard, free coffee in a cafe, free train tour around Vaduuz, and more.   I tried to do as much as possible with the pass.  Several people told me that I should just spend a day in Liechtenstein.  They were wrong.  The pass kept me very very busy!!!!

walking towards Schaan
cool blacklight bathroom
one of the oldest houses in Liechtenstein
cute cows
if I actually printed out these stamps, it wouldve been 33 CHF!
in the post office museum
interesting statues
so much rain!!!! in the train/car going around the city
in the art museum
cool mirror
one company for every nine inhabitants!!!
wings
antlers
I thought these were cards from Czech Republic!!
the Prince's vineyard
the clouds were amazing
had the place to myself!
yummy!
just a few red grapes
the castle
so green
clock museum
more clocks
Liechtenstein

nice clock
old register
cooking time!
so cheesy and good!!!
time to walk up to the castle after such a big meal
nice view of Vaduuz
the castle
me with the castle
the entrance
the royal family lives there, so its impossible to go in
up close
winding road
almost sunset
mini golf
ok, last of the castle
Liechtenstein  9715
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment