Translate

Monday, August 12, 2019

Liechtenstein Day 2

I started the day off by getting a free coffee with my adventure pass.  I normally do not drink coffee, but I was going to have a long day, so I decided that I might as well get it.  It was quite nice and gave me the extra burst I needed.  I took a bus to get to Malbun, where I would get a free lift ticket to the top.  The views were very beautiful and I hiked more than I thought I would be able to.  I was on bit of a tight schedule because I was heading to Zurich in the late afternoon.  The views from the mountains were amazing.  The weather wasn't the best and it was quite cold in some areas, but I am so happy that I went to this part of the country.  If it wasn't for the adventure pass, I wouldn't have made it there.  I am really happy that I tried to do as many things as I could with the adventure pass.  One other great thing is that it included the bus to take me to Sargans, Switzerland!  One unfortunate thing was that I was supposed to get a ceramic cup as well, but the company was on vacation.  The lady from the tourist information center said she would still try to get the cup for me.  She promised to call me with the information and never did.  Besides that everything was amazing in Liechtenstein.  Thanks for the memories and maybe I'll go back to do some more hiking!! 

free coffee
views from the bus while going up to Malbun
nice accommodation in the mountains
I was super happy with the views
high up!
at the top of the lift
the starting point of the hike
the lift area
found a swing in the mountains
nice valley
i think they are to hold the snow in winter
point where i thought i would hike to
but i kept on going
found snow!
cool views
made a mini mini snowman
cows!

just chilling
me with the cows
time to go back down
empty!
great views
malbun
Donkey Festival!
donkeys!
with a baby donkey
a competitor going through the course
Good-bye Malbun!
hard to see, but these are alpacas
royal in the tourist center, haha
Liechtenstein   9719
another castle on the way to Sargans, Switzerland
Liechtenstein was such a beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment