Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Munich, Germany

I had been looking on how I could get to Liechtenstein and I came across a blog that mentioned how to do it from Munich.  Munich is just a 4 hour bus ride from Praha, so I decided to follow to same path.  The first day I arrived to Munich, the weather wasn't the best.  It was a bit cloudy and chilly, but luckily it stopped raining by the time I arrived.  I walked around a park and came across some Asian temples.  It was very interesting.  Then I went for dinner to get currywurst. After that I went to Olympia Park to watch a free open air concert.  It was quite unique.  The next day I went on a free walking tour, which was really nice.  Then I explored the city with a friend and at the end of the day I went to the open air concert again.  It was a short stay, but quite nice.


thai temple
Japanese garden
i liked how the flower was designed in nature
its best to stand out in a crowd!
currywurst
Germany
Turkey  9705
the main square   
i wasnt ready for the pic, haha






the clock doing its show only 3 times a day
celebrating a wedding
who will win?
one actually fell!  

cool door








listening to our guide
Japan
nice lights

nice square
looking up
statues
blue skies!
painted bricks
Mexico
Colombia
i remember hearing about a monkey stealing a baby when i took this pic
old town hall
Germany
yummy lunch!!!
cities and people try to steal these poles for beer
gate into the city
surfing in Munich
apparently its a thing!
"Chinese Tower"
nice architecture
nice square
gothic style
great architecture
Michael Jackson shrine below a statue....
Lebanon  9710

No comments:

Post a Comment