Translate

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Card Games (Prague, CZ)

When I was home for Christmas, I went through some of my things in my room and I came across a game that I had in my room for 10 years.  I had never played the game because I didn't know how to play it.  I decided to bring it back with me to CZ because I would learn how to play it and play it with my students.  Well, the game (Skip-bo)was a hit.  It wasn't challenging enough for me because I was always playing one on one or against two other kids.  The maximum number of players is 6 and I wanted to see what it would be like to play against five adults.  It did not disappoint.  There was even a mini injury that drew blood! Haha!!  We were having so much fun that someone else in the cafe asked if we played games regularly.  It was the first time I organized a games afternoon, but I think I will be organizing them more often.  It was a great way to meet new people and have fun while doing so.  It was nice to meet you all.  Looking forward to the next meet-up!

during Skip-bo (looking at those hands flying)
All of us
played UNO as well
Poland
Romania
Italy
USA   9980

No comments:

Post a Comment