Translate

Friday, February 14, 2020

Last Day (Eilat, Israel)

On my last day in Eilat, I saw that there was some rain to be expected in the late morning.  I was a bit disappointed, but it motivated me to try to start the day a bit earlier.  I had to take a bus to the coral beach because it was too far to walk to.  I had to buy a transportation card for 5NIS and then I paid for the daily pass which was just 6.7 NIS.  A one way bus ticket cost 4.2NIS, so I thought it was a great deal.  I used the bus quite a lot on my last day.  The daily pass even included my way to the airport.  I took the bus from the center all the way to the last stop, which is the border between Israel and Egypt.  Then I walked to the Coral Beach Reserve and saw several people on a platform.  Since the wind was quite strong, it was the best way to get into the water.  There were some brave souls in the water, so I decided to join them.  I got to see lots of fish and beautiful coral.  I saw a clown fish and even another lion fish.  It was great!  And I was so happy to do this on my last day.  I went straight from the water to the airport.  I wasn't able to shower before my flight, but I figured I could just do it when I got home.  It was such a nice trip.  It was only a couple of days, but it felt longer because I was able to jam back everything.  I am also quite happy that I traveled to Israel with my "clean" passport because my security questions lasted less than 5 minutes, when I have had friends who had been questioned from 30 min to 1 hour.  If I had my old passport I am sure I would've been questioned a LOT longer. 

pyramid in the city
dark clouds
just meters from entering into Egypt
tents for the public
rough waters
how to enter the Coral Beach Reserve
info
cold waters
stairs to get in the water
Poland
Poland   9962
umbrella covering probably flew off from the winds
go in peach
the kinds of fish you could see
nice place to just relax
old plane upon entering the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment