Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Jerusalem back to Eilat (Israel)

I took the bus back from Jerusalem to Eilat at 10am.  I walked to the bus terminal and it was a great way to see the other part of the city.  While I was on the bus I got to see the Dead Sea and it was interesting to see the difference between the Israel side compared to the Jordan side of the Dead Sea.  For me I feel that it is more convenient to go to the Dead Sea in Jordan because its just an hours drive from Amman.  As soon as I returned to Eilat, I made sure that I went to the beach to swim.  I really wanted to take advantage of the nice weather.  After I was done swimming I decided to go to the open air market area and buy a ring with the money I found in Jerusalem to remind myself of my luckiness. The ring cost exactly what I found. Its a simple silver ring with the shape of a wave. Perfect to symbolize Eilat and my hometown.

Russia
Jericho (Palestine)  in the distance
sign for Jericho
barb wire to not get into the dead sea
Dead Sea
almost like a hazy mirror
slight reflection
resort area of the dead sea
salt factory
clear day
the marina




Israel  9960

No comments:

Post a Comment