Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Galentine's Day (Prague, CZ)

My first Galentine's Day was three years ago.  I saw an event posted, had no idea what it was but decided to go anyways.  Galentine's Day is a holiday invented by the main character of Parks and Recreation (US TV show), Leslie Knope.  Its a holiday where you get together with your female friends and celebrate each other.  The event I went to three years ago had a potluck of sweets and a gift exchange, so I have been keeping up with the tradition.  Last year I organized it with just some friends and friends of friends.  This year I made it open to whoever wanted to join.  It was a nice turn out and we ended up with a LOT of sweets!!! I might have this as a yearly tradition.  I want to thank Tonkin Kafe for having us.  Thank you to everyone who came.  Maybe in a month or two we can have another get together.

Galentine's Day 2020!!
so many desserts
my pink latte with delicious macaroons
gift exchange corner
a bit blurry, sorry
just chatting and hanging out
Russia
Turkey
Slovakia (sorry for the blurry photo, it was this or the one with your eyes closed)
Kazakhstan 
Netherlands
Netherlands
USA  9970
trying to get the flash on my camera to work
USA
USA
Turkey
Czech Republic
Mexico
Curacao   9976
fun group of ladies
thank you all for coming!
flowers I bought myself on Valentine's day

No comments:

Post a Comment