Translate

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fishing on Christmas Eve

My father goes fishing at least twice a week, so whenever I am back at home I try to go at least once with him.  The weather has been beautiful since I have been back home so I decided to go with him today. It was such a wonderful day. I was able to catch my first yellow tail tuna.  I had quite a fight with the fish.  It took me like 20 minutes to get the damn fish up.  I ALMOST got the jackpot fish.....i just lost by a couple of ounces.  We even got to see a couple of whales and a dolphin.  It was a perfect day.  The boat caught 21 yellow tails.  They have never had a Christmas eve like today.  Everyone on the boat was really nice and it was great to talk with you guys.  Thanks to those who participated!!!  See ya next time I go fishing!!


early morning sunrise

on the way

nice coast line

my first yellow tail!!

USA

24 pounder

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

gotta take the wheel

USA (he really helped me out with my catch.  thanks!!!!)  5240

ALMOST got the jackpot...lost by just a couple ounces

yellowtail 

I was able to beat my dad

USA  (jackpot winner, congrats!)

my second catch....such a baby...i threw it back in

Mexico

Mexico

pelicans 

if you really zoom in on the black speck you can see a whale's tail

damn sea lions!!

basically all men on the boat, just 3 women were on the boat

USA

Philippines 

Philippines 

gutting time

heart of the yellow tail 

birds wanting the scraps

going back to shore

my fish

Brazil

filets for friends

USA

Japan  5249

No comments:

Post a Comment