Translate

Friday, December 26, 2014

skydiving with my mom on boxing day

The last time I went skydiving was 11 years ago in Wisconsin.  I decided that in my few days back at home I needed to do it again.  Little did I know my mom had been wanting to skydive for a while now.  So we decided to go the day after Christmas.  It was such a beautiful day.  The views were much better than in Wisconsin.  Since it was my second time, my instructor decided that we could do a bunch of cool tricks.  We did a backflip out of the plane and did some sick turns.  He even let me control the parachute.   It was such a great ride down with breath taking views of the lake, mountains and ocean.  Afterwards I was able to meet up with my friend really quick and finally meet all her kids.  I even helped her lil guy skateboard.  And for dinner I had to get some In-n-out.  Such a great day to have before leaving!

in the waiting area

time to suit up

lets go!

the plane


awesome view

my mom

wohoooo

gliding

yahhhh


USA   5250

USA

USA

USA

after the jump

lake elsinore

USA

USA

USA   5256

skater boi

get in my belly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment