Translate

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Les Elephants Bizarres concert-----Bucharest, Romania

I decided to fly to Bucharest for 2 days to visit the band and talk about the song that they are going to make for me.  Luckily while I was there they had a concert.  Immediately after my friend picked me up from the airport we went to his daughter's preschool Christmas party.  The first song the kids sang was in English.  I was impressed.  After the Christmas party we went to the bar/club in which the concert was at.  It was such a great concert with some awesome Romanian bands.  These guys know how to party.  We got back at 8am.  Best night I've had this year.  Thanks guys for an awesome concert and night!!!!  Can't wait for the song!!!


Romania

Santa giving gifts

Romania

glasses

Romania (reason I know the band)

photo with my friend's glasses

Romania  5160

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania (crazy eyes)

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

yaaaa! singing with my glasses!

me with the band

Romania  5170

Romania  

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania  5180

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania  5190

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania (already pictured)

Romania

gifts

Romania

Romania

Romania   5200

Romania

Romania

Romania (broken glasses)

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania   5210

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania   5215

No comments:

Post a Comment