Translate

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

house party.....bucharest, romania

For my second night in Bucharest, my friend had a party at his house.  I got to eat some traditional Romanian food and drink some traditional Romanian liquor.  It was a great chill night after such a crazy night the day before.  It was nice meeting everyone!  The next day a taxi to the airport.  The taxi driver who was a gypsy taught me some words, but at the end of the ride he took some extra money from my change and said it was for good luck.  I told him that he needed to give me the correct amount of change and he just smiled, shook my hand and said with a smile good luck.  Of course I had to have a gypsy story from Romania, haha!


Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania

Romania  5220

Romania

les elephants bizarres earrings

Gypsy  5222

No comments:

Post a Comment