Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

santiago------>los angeles

After nine months, I decided to go home for a hot second because in less than 2 days my parents and I will be going to the Czech Republic for my grandma's birthday.  While in Chile, I only met one person from the Czech Republic.  While sitting at the departure gate with my headphones on, I thought I heard the people sitting directly in front of me speaking Czech.  I listened a little bit more because I was a bit confused, but then I saw a Billa bag and the passport, so those clues confirmed what I thought was true.  I didn't think I was going to take anyone's photo while I was traveling, but for this moment, I just had to.  It was the universe's way of showing me that its time for me to go to the Czech Republic.  Plus the person sitting next to me on the plane was going go to a city in Japan that is very close to where I lived last year.  It was quite trippy.  Thanks to those who participated!!

Czech Republic

Czech Republic  5120

Czech Republic

USA

USA

Chile   5124

No comments:

Post a Comment