Translate

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Praha--------> Los Angeles

 Just before Christmas carps are sold on the streets in Praha because for Christmas everyone eats fish. Plus Christmas is more celebrated on the 24th instead of the 25th.  On my last day I went to a great contemporary museum because my friend works there.  I was able to see a lot of great exhibits.  Then I flew from Praha to Moscow.  In Moscow I had a terrible 8 hour layover.  Luckily I met some really nice people and it made the time go by much faster.  Then I got on the plane and I was ready to pass out, however I couldn't because something was wrong with the plane and everyone had to get off.  We all had to wait another 2 hours, so all in all I had a 10 hour layover.  Once we landed in Los Angeles our gate was occupied so we had to wait another 30 minutes.  Lets just say I was VERY VERY happy once I got home.   Too much traveling!!  I'll be home for 5 days and then I'm going back to Santiago. Gotta make these days count!!!


carps

made of shoes

posters

Czech Republic 5230

Czech Republic (already pictured) 


Germany

Norway

Vietnam  5233

view from the plane

view of Los Angeles


No comments:

Post a Comment