Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Bogota, Colombia

My flight from Santiago, Chile to Los Angeles, California was pretty darn cheap.  Especially for being a one way ticket.  However, since it was so cheap, I had a really LONG travel time.....42 hours!!!  I first flew to Lima, Peru where I had an 8 hour layover.  Then I flew to Bogota, Colombia where I had an 18 hour layover.  Luckily earlier this year I had already visited Bogota, so when I knew I had such a long layover I asked my friend if I could stay at her place.  She was very kind and said that I could.  I arrived to her apartment exhausted and she was on her way to her friend's birthday party.  I went to a supermarket to get some food and suddenly I heard a lot of loud bangs.  Then I looked through the window of the market and saw that there were fireworks.  The Christmas lights around the city were amazing as well!  The next morning these guys were still up celebrating a birthday with my friend.  They were hilarious and I wish I could've spent more time with them.  Thanks for everything!!!!!!  Until next time (which will be much more than just 18 hours) Colombia!!!

Colombia 
Colombia 7035

glasses, glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment