Translate

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sonar Festival

My friend told me a couple of weeks ago about the Sonar Festival and I was interested in going, but once I found out the price I decided that I wasn't going to go.  Then another friend of mine told me the night before that she was able to get free tickets for the festival for her and I.  So, of course we went.  It was a fun festival with a lot of things going on and 3 different stages.  I was able to get a lot of great photos and I even got a mini makeover from the Absolut stand.  While I was taking photos of the Absolut models wearing my glasses, a man who was in charge of the radio station overheard me talking about my blog and he invited me into the studio so I could take photos of the radio broadcasters who were on the air live!  That was pretty awesome.
Also, there was a lot of free stuff that was being passed out.  I was lucky enough to win a hoodie from Absolut, a notebook from Adidas, hat, sunglasses and headphones from Mistral.  It was a wonderful day.  One funny thing that happened was that I bought a meal from one of the food stands and I complained that I wasn't given that many fries.  The lady told me to come back in 5 minutes and she would give me more.  I returned to the food stand and since there were so many people waiting for fries she told me it would take too long and if it was ok that I got a sandwich instead......umm of course!!! A very successful festival with lots of great music, food and a bunch of freebies!!  Thanks to those who participated!



cool lights 
surreal

Chile   6945

Peru

Me

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  6950

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

me with the absolut people

makeover by absolut

instead of giving me more fries, they gave me another sandwich!

Chile

France   6960

France

Switzerland

Germany

cool effects

heineken stage

live music

Chile

Cuba

Cuba

Argentina

Chile

Chile

Chile   6970

Chile

with a band that i can't remember the name....sorry

all the free stuff i got from the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment