Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

La Negrita (comida rapida colombiana)

I went to my friend's cafe to say bye to her.  I was able to try a delicious juice made from guanabana, which I drank very quickly.  Then I was able to try a hot dog with pineapple salsa.  It was delicious!!  Lots of great Colombian food!!  During lunch time she even has some chilean specials.  Highly recommended.  The address is Seminario 116.  It's open from 11am-12am.  Gracias por todo Alejandra!

different kinds of juices

the menu

delicious food

store front

Chile   7020

Chile

hot dog

with pineapple salsa!!!

Colombia

Colombia

Caesar salad

beef steak

lunch specials

Colombia  7024

Colombia (already pictured)

chicken dish

completo italiano 

arepa con queso 

one last photo

No comments:

Post a Comment