Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fishing in Dana Point, California

The day after I arrived home it started to rain as soon as I wanted to go to the beach.  Then the next day it rained the whole day.  I had been looking forward to going to the beach since I got home and the weather wasn't on my side.  On one of the rainy nights my parents and I went to the harbor to check out the christmas lights.  They were nice, but they weren't as good as they were last year.
Every time I go home to visit I go fishing with my father.  Normally the waves aren't too bad when we go fishing, but today the water was VERY choppy and the fishing wasn't as good as it was this time last year.  Last year I was able to catch a very big yellow fin tuna.  Today, I only caught 2 fish.  A perch and my very first sheephead.  Unfortunately, the sheephead was too small and I had to throw it back in.  Since I wasn't feeling the best on the boat I didn't ask many people to wear my glasses.  But to those who did, thanks for participating!  Happy Holidays!!!

walkway at the harbor

star wars has taken over!!!

only in cali

home sweet home!

getting ready to leave the harbor

pelican

smooth here

very choppy waters

following the boat

blue skies after a day full of rain

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA   7040

USA

finally a nice sunset

no lifeguard on duty
after the sun went down
the clouds were awesome
bird of paradise on the side
lone palm tree

No comments:

Post a Comment