Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2015

recording studio/ brazilian christmas party

In the morning I went to the recording studio because this time I was doing a voice over recording for a documentary.  I had to the voice of the woman shown on the tv screen.  It was more difficult this time because I had to get the voice just right and the timing perfect.  It was really fun though.  Then at night I went to a Brazilian Christmas party.  There was so much delicious food!!! I was so hungry that I wasn't able to take a picture of all the food that was there.  Everyone ended up being stuffed and happy!


recording

Merry Christmas

Brazil

Chile

Chile   7010

Brazil

Venezuela (already pictured)

Brazil

Brazil    7013

pan de jamon from venezuela...never saw this before and it was delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment