Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

This is the third year in a row now that I have been able to come home for Christmas.  Its been great to be here at home and spend time with my family.  We walk to the beach everyday and its just so beautiful.  Since there is no snow people get creative with sand.  Unfortunately I didn't bring my glasses to the beach on Christmas day, but I was able to get a photo of this great sandman.  Most people come home for the holidays, so I was able to meet up with a friend that I have known since I was five years old.  The last time I saw him was 3 years ago in Barcelona.  It was so wonderful to catch up with him and see his parents again.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!


sandman

our whales wear santa hats

friends since we were 5!!!

USA

USA  7043

No comments:

Post a Comment