Translate

Monday, August 7, 2017

Biking in the Countryside and Terrace Party in Prague

I started my Saturday by riding my bike with a friend through the countryside and forests near the village.  It was a great bike ride.  We went all over the place and saw lots of nutria (also known as coypu....an aquatic rodent) in a pond.  Then we found a park with a flying fox and rode it so many times because no one else was there.  It was quite fun.  Then I went into Prague to meet with a friend of mine whom I met four years ago.  We went for dinner at Arepas de Lyna, my favorite place, for some delicious food.   It was my friend's first time eating Venezuelan food and she was so happy with it.  Then we went to a Terrace Party next to the Vltava.  We met some really nice people and some let's say interesting people.  It was a great Saturday with the combination of country and city life. 


riding through the countryside

Czech Republic  8293

fields of wheat

first only one came up to land

then so many nutria came


riding the flying fox




i was able to get good air!


Venezuela

Venezuela

Venezuela

Macedonia

Kuwait

India

India   8300

New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment