Translate

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Ferry from Tallin, Estonia back to Helsinki, Finland

I felt like I really needed to take a photo of the ferry because it was HUGE!!!!   When people were telling me about the ferry, I had a completely different image in my head.  I really didnt expect it to be so big and fit so many cars, trucks and people.  There were so many areas in the ship and I was just shocked that such a huge ship went the short distance from Tallinn to Helsinki and vice versa. To be honest, I think it was the biggest ship I have ever been on.  My friend´s friend is on a rugby club team in Helsinki and he happened to be on the same ship as us because his team was playing in Tallinn.  They also happened to be on the same ship on the way back to Helsinki. They were really nice guys and it was nice meeting them all.  Better luck in your next game!!!    😉



the HUGE ferry

Finland

Finland   8345

New Zealand

Finland

Finland

Finland

Wales    8350

No comments:

Post a Comment