Translate

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Oslo, Norway

My first real day in Oslo was really beautiful.  There were blue skies and the views were great.  First I met some people from a Hangout to do slackline.  I was introduced to slackline last year from a friend and wasnt sure if I would do it again, but I thought I might as well because the park was so close to where I was staying.  Then I met a really nice guy from Afghanistan (new nationality for my blog!!) and he showed me all over the city.  We walked by the Royal Palace and then we went to the sculpture  park.  The park was really impressive with all the different statues.  Apparently all the statues were made by the same artist.  Then at night I decided to check out the weekly Couchsurfing meeting in Oslo, but it was quite disappointing because of the organizer.  The organizer basically didnt exist.  Luckily we were all able to find each other and another good thing about the event was that I got to experience Norweigan Jazz.  It was a completely different sound than what I am used to and that was interesting.


Norway  8355

laying on the slackline!!

Norway

BLUE SKIES!!!

such a gorgeous day

Afghanistan 

Afghanistan

the royal palace

statues everywhere

the angry child, one of the most popular statues in the park

gorgeous red roses

nice fountain

cool iron gate

so many statues

what??!!!

view of the park

peek-a-boo!


Turkey

Norway  8360

Norway

Ukraine

Netherlands

Ukraine  8364

the band

No comments:

Post a Comment