Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2017

bike around Oslo, Norway

The weather was really nice in Oslo, so I decided it would be nice to bike around the city.  I was lucky enough to meet someone who was a bit more familiar with Oslo and was free to show me around.  We biked around the city and got to enjoy some great views of the city.  The blue skies looked so nice at the waterfront.  Later in the evening I went to a weekly couchsurfing meeting.  I met some great people and had a good time chatting.  The next day the weather wasn't the best, so I went to the National Gallery.  It was very nice.  Later in the evening, I finally got to meet up with my former roommate from university.  The last time we saw each other was 13 years ago!!!! Time flies and she looks exactly the same!!!! It was really to catch up and discuss what we have done since the time we lived together at UCSB.  Until next time Fay!!!!  (But it better be sooner than in 13 years!!!!)

art in front of city hall

entrance of city hall

nice clock

artwork inside city hall

more art

great views from the fortress

such clear skies

beautiful day once again in Oslo

Norway 8365

Egypt

France

Japan

Norway

Norway   8370

Mexico

Norway

inside the National gallery

nice nature scene

Norway

Norway  8374

No comments:

Post a Comment