Translate

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Copenhagen, Denmark (pt.2)

I was lucky enough to borrow a bicycle and have someone show me around the outskirts of Copenhagen.  We went on a great bike ride and I got to see a lot of things.  We went to a great museum and then we biked to the Little Mermaid, which is really a small statue.  There were lots of tourists to see the statue.  Then the next day I walked around the Royal Gardens and Botanical Garden which were both very nice.  Then I was able to do some GREAT shopping, which I didn't expect to do while in Denmark.  On my last day I was able to hang out with a group of couchsurfers.  We walked all over the city and enjoyed some nice views from the Round Tower.  I had a wonderful time in Copenhagen. 

reminded me of Amsterdam

Denmark 8400

most advanced city bike i have ever seen....electric and with a GPS monitor

images that were on mummies

had no idea they were like this

some statues

nice fountain

all the people wanting to see the little mermaid

so small

such a HUGE castle

botanical garden (palm house)

Spain

city hall

i did some GREAT shopping!!!

cool mirrors in the center

can't get sick of that view

Denmark

Brazil

favorite view of Copenhagen

delicious food from the street food market

England

Turkey

Italy

nice view from the Round Tower

yah for blue skies!

warm enough to be in a tank top!!

Denmark

Denmark   8408

cutie!

Gonzales

poison dart frog

another poison dart frog

Green Pea

close up

Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment