Translate

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Back in Japan!

After a wonderful summer vacation in Europe, I needed to get back to work in Japan.  I was lucky enough to be placed in the same apartment as I was in last semester.  The difference in weather from the Czech Republic to Japan has been really nice.  Its nice that I do not need to heat my place and that I do feel the heating on while traveling on public transportation. At the orientation for work I saw a lot of familiar faces and there were some new faces.  After orientation we all went out for drinks at Canal Cafe and then made our way to Shibuya.  I really wanted to watch the sumo finals today, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find anyone who wanted to wait with me super early in the morning for the tickets.  I'll just have to go next May.  I should've taken more photos last night, but I forgot.  Anyways, thanks to those whose photos I got.  Have a great semester!!

Australia

USA

England  8475

USA

England

England

England  8479

No comments:

Post a Comment