Translate

Monday, September 18, 2017

Beer Drinking Competition Prague, Czech Republic

On Saturday, I went to a Vinobrani to get some delicious burčák. Then it started to rain, so I decided to check out the couchsurfing event that was planned for the day.  I was questioning if it was a real event because the organizer didnt do a good job communicating with people who were interested in the event on the event page.  Since I was in the area, I thought I would see it it was real. As soon I got to the bar, the organizer greeted me and told me to wait with the other couchsurfers.  I asked if they knew what was going on and they didn't have a clue.  We waited as more people came and were still confused.  There were about 20 of us and the organizer gave us all numbers, then she randomly picked 5 numbers.  I was number 2 and I was chosen third.  After the numbers were decided we had to move to another room where there was a table with 6 chairs lined up, a camera set, and two lights on the sides.  The 5, which turned to 6 of us were told to sit in the seats.  Then the organizer told us that we had to drink the first beer as quick as possible or eat the cake that was in front of us.  I got third place, but the organizer didn't even check who won, she asked us who won.  It was very unorganized.  Then she told us that in the cake there was mustard.  The next round we again had to choose to either drink the beer or eat the food.  I smelled the food and I could smell barbecue sauce in a pastry.  I decided to go for the beer.  There were weird foods and beer every round.  I drank way more beer than I would normally.  The last round we were given more than 1 liter of beer.  I decided to just quit and give my beer away to two audience members.  The grand prize for the winner of the 5 round contest......a CAKE!  WHATTTTT????!!!!!!   It would've been much better if the winner got a t-shirt or a glass or something to do with beer.........     It was definitely interesting and now I can say I was part of a beer drinking competition.

Slovakia  8457

Belarus

Slovakia

Russia   8460

Russia

first round





trying to figure out points

Ukraine

England

Slovakia

Slovakia





only one eating the really gross food

Kazakhstan

scoreboard

last round....huge beer

wait what???!!!! this is the last round???  i'm out!

Russia

winner with his interesting prize....

Kazakhstan

Russia

delicious cake the winner got and HAD to share.....

Israel   8470

Ireland

Israel   8472

No comments:

Post a Comment